I was chatting on the phone with my bestie Bridget this morning and the rain was just pouring down. I told her I had to video tape it just for HER to see what I had to wake up to this morning. I'm sure all of you FL people are out at the beach or pool right now soaking up the sunshine. Whatever. This is what I get to enjoy. Oh and to make things worse, Tom has asked we not attend anymore "playgroup" activities because of the swine flu (unless we wear masks...and yes, he was very serious). So needless to say, story hour at the library this morning was also a bust. By the way, the rain has been pouring down now for 6 hours straight. April showers better bring my garden some May flowers.
1 comment:
I loved that you posted a blog just for me! LMAO!!! I just hope you and Ella are safe in that house by yourselves. Remember we are here in Florida (in a drought) incase things get to scary and you want to visit;)
Post a Comment