August 24, 2011

Madeline

My little wild one, Madeline. You are 13 months old and have really found your personality. You are vibrant, funny, friendly and an absolute handful. You have the most contagious laugh ever. Words are starting to flow from your mouth and the constant beating up of your sister has begun. (I love you, but the hitting needs to stop.) You aren't afraid of anything. You dive into the pool. You climb upstairs. You Houdini yourself out of the high chair daily. It's go go go and you definitely fit your nickname of "Maddie Monster." But at the same time you give the sweetest kisses and when your little voice says "hi" anytime someone walks into a room, it melts my heart. You may not be my snuggle bunny, but I love that you always look to me for comfort. You and your sister have stolen my heart and I feel so very blessed to have such beautiful sweet babes.

Your word list so far (for the baby book that I have yet to start):
Hi
Pool
Belly (and you can point to it, too)
Baby
Mama
Dada
Ella
Mia (aunt's dog in NY)
Baba
Ball
Juice (sounds more like Jew, but we can't win them all)
Woof woof (sounds like woo woo, but you say it in context to "what does a doggy say?"
Peek-a-boo (and you play it too!)

1 comment:

The Vest Family said...

Slow down lil' Linny. Id like for you to stay small awhile longer. I can't wait to hear your little voice on Friday:)