While in NY, it seems there are family BBQ's every night. I wonder if they all know how lucky they are to have that and to be so close-knit. At one point I was outside at my aunt's house enjoying a cold beverage and Ella grabbed my hand and said "Come in here mama. I have something to show you." I followed her into the living room and she spreads her arms wide open to her cousins and says "Look. Look at alllll of my friends." I mean, how stinkin' cute is that? Geez. Did I deprive her of a normal life in Oklahoma or what?
Ella and Keira (I've known Keira's mom since elementary school...we were instant friends when her older brother and my aunt started dating and of course are married now!)

Cousin Keira with Madeline

Kristina with Madeline (She looks too comfy in Krissy's arms...time for a baby!)

Aunt Kim feeding Madeline homemade Italian ice

Another BBQ at my Aunt Jeanne's house. Her son Glenn was celebrating his 16th birthday!
Aunt Jeanne with Madeline
Uncle Mike with Madeline. If you ever watch him with my girls you will see they make very similar faces. When my girls smirk, I completely see my Uncle. I love that.
I do believe Ella is trying to reach around for that delicious beer...
Grandma and Madeline
Ella, Keira, Rory, Sammie, Michelle and Caroline
Front row: Ella, Aidan, Keira Middle Row: Caroline, Rory, Madeline and Sammie Back Row: Michelle and Glenny
Caroline with Madeline. She is so photogenic!
The birthday boy and his family!
Me and my handsome Godson!!
3 Generations. Thanks Ella for making this picture so perfect;)
1 comment:
Sounds like a good time if you ask me! Glad things are going well.
Post a Comment