While there, we went on a few adventures. One being a bike ride to the local spray park and beach. I can't even tell you the last time I rode a real bicycle. But it truly is like the old saying "it's like riding a bicycle...you don't forget." I hopped on that thing and it was like I was 10 years old again cruisin' the neighborhood. I told Tom I really want to buy a bike now. Make that happen babe, ok?
The spray park was fun. Fearless Madeline loved it. She was going up to anyone and everyone and playing in the water. Ella was of course more hesitant and wanted to spend all of her time on the beach playing in the sand. Two completely different personalities, but I love that.
My beach bums
She wants to play with the big kids! Look at the location of the spray park. Love that it's right on the beach.
Pretty sure this is the cutest 'kini EVER. Thanks Nicolette!
Uncle Mike testing out the chariot..safety first

Thinking to myself "wow it really has been years since I was on one of these."

We made it home in one piece. Pretty good day!
1 comment:
Looks like you girls had a great time....love the bathing suits!
Post a Comment