March 11, 2012

Party at the Zoo!

Madeline and Ella's cousin, Mary Elizabeth, celebrated her 2nd birthday at Lowry Park Zoo. I have to say it was one of the coolest kid's parties I have ever been to! We sat in one of their educational classrooms and the zookeepers brought in animals for the kids to learn about and some were friendly enough to pet;) Of course Ella was hesitant with the snake, but not my honey badger Madeline. I think she would've taken that thing and swung it around like a lasso if we let her. They both loved the bunny and the parrot was entertaining with it's little tricks. However, the one-eyed owl...I could've lived without seeing. A little on the creepy side. It's been years since I have visited that zoo and it definitely didn't disappoint. The girls had an awesome time and the birthday girl was as adorable as ever. Loved being able to spend the day celebrating with her and the rest of the family. 
Baby bunnies

Ssssnake

I captured his good side.





Birthday girl and her daddy
Wallabies
Make me a bird...
The only thing Ella really wanted to see!
America
These goats wanted to eat our children!

Ella and her Magen:)
Love her
Waiting for the camel...
Camel ride in a dress. The things we do for our children when the husband is deployed.

No comments: