I wish I could freeze time with these girls of ours. I want to keep them these ages for awhile. Their personalities are so different from one another, but I love that. Madeline is seriously funny. She is the comedian in our family, while Ella is by far the more serious one. Her sense of humor is dry...like her mama's;) I always wonder what they will be like as they get older. My hope for them is to be happy, healthy and to always be sweet to others. Madeline might have a harder time with that last one than Ella. Although my mom would say "Don't say that! Your children become what you tell them they are." I guess my mom always told me I was perfect...
| She begs everyday to be dipped in the pool. And yes, she undresses herself and insists she goes in the buff. |
| Her thinking face:) |
| Who needs a fork? |
| Certainly not that girl. |
| As much as I love them awake...I love them sleeping as well! |
| She looks so angelic. |
| Someone was in the dress up bin! |
No comments:
Post a Comment