Let me just bring us back to the year 2000. Tom picked me up for a date and he took me miniature golfing. I forewarned him that I was pretty good at it, but he wasn't scared. Well after I won (and by an embarrassing lead I might add)...he must have lost his mind. The next thing I know we are driving some bum from the parking lot to the ghetto. That's right my sweet daughters. Your daddy picked up a homeless man. I am surprised we survived that adventure. Tom has a very hard time telling anyone "no" obviously. We can laugh about it now, but only because we made it out alive.
Needless to say, when we took our kids mini-golfing for the first time together, I opted not to play. ;)
 |
| Clearly, Madeline is enjoying herself. |
 |
| Is it possible for all three of them to look at the camera in unison? |
 |
| "Mine Ella!! Mine!" |
 |
| Sometimes being the smallest really stinks:( |
Let the records show, Ella won the round of golf. And afterwards, instead of Tom being out of his mind from losing to his 4yr old, he treated us all to yummy root beer floats. I love having him home!
No comments:
Post a Comment