March 8, 2012

Holy Hiatus!

Where has my life been the last month? Apparently my last post got the best of me. Maybe the girls have continuously been winning every single day. Haha yeah right! Sort of. Let's just say I am very, very ready for their daddy to come home on R&R. The last 8.5 months without him have been really straining on me.  As much as I miss him, there are so many other things I miss about our life, too. I miss our house in Oklahoma and all of the space it has (do not mistake this with me missing the actual state of Oklahoma). I miss being able to yell at my kids without having my parents thinking I am caraaaazzzy. I miss the nights just snuggling up with Tom. I miss playing outside with the girls and seeing Tom pull up in the driveway after work and the girls so excited to see him after a long day. The list goes on and on. I think the only GREAT thing about deployments are the reunions. I absolutely can't wait to finally breathe again, knowing he is safe in our arms.
This was the last time Daddy held his girls over 8 months ago! He is going to be shocked at how much they've grown. 

1 comment:

Kasie said...

Holy smokes, they look so litttle! I am soooooooo excited for you girls to see your main man!! Can't wait to see pics of the reunion!!! :) xoxoxo