for Daddy to be home! We are just a day away from having him home in our arms and enjoying two blissful weeks. We've been busy making signs for the airport and gathering a few of his favorite things to welcome him home with. It's been a very long 8.5 months without him and the anticipation of seeing him again is almost overwhelming. This is the longest we have ever been away from each other at one time and I'm full of nerves. Excited, anxious, worried (I hate all that traveling he has to do!), but more than anything I am just a plain ole happy girl knowing the day we've been waiting for is right around the corner.
| A few of his favorite things...besides us of course;) |
| Sign making party! |
| Deep in concentration:) |
| Working hard? Or hardly working? |
| One of the final signs |
Can't wait to see you my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment