Ahhhhhhhhh I am in disbelief that my baby girl is starting Kindergarten next week. Cue the waterworks please. (No, seriously. I cry all the time about this. I need a 12 step program about letting go of your firstborn) It's inevitable. I was holding back tears at the darn orientation for gosh sakes! I can't help it. Ella is totally ready for school, but mama is not! I know I'm going to worry about her riding the bus, not getting lost, opening foods at lunch, making friends, not being bullied. I'm hoping she talks enough in class to show her teacher she does have a voice;) There are so many worries going through my mind. The mom in me will forever worry about my babies, but I am really excited to see Ella flourish as well. I know I have done my part to prepare her academically and socially for Kindergarten and now it's time to let go...a little...and watch her soar. The world is at your fingertips, sweet girl. Go get it.
**off to go cry...again...**
**off to go cry...again...**
She will be attending a brand new school! It's huge.




No comments:
Post a Comment