I know. I know. I can't believe baby Sam is about to celebrate his first birthday (cue tears).
At eleven months he is ALL over the place. He literally runs from his big sisters when they chase him around the house. His giggle is totally contagious. When he is in a good mood, the whole house knows it. Madeline makes him laugh the most. And probably cry the most, too;)
Sam is currently loving:
Blackberries
Blueberries
Bananas
Donuts that Madeline feeds him
Graham Crackers
The wolf blanket
Bathtime in the big tub
His little toy police car, helicopter and any ball in the house
Sleeping for nine hour stretches (thank GOD)
Just Dance on the Wii
Baby Einstein on the iPad (don't judge all you judgey people out there)
Biting mommy's shoulder
Clearing out the cabinets and the pantry
Reaching high onto tabletops and spilling mommy's coffee that is always on the edge. I'll learn one day.
Sam is currently hating:
His car seat (time for a big boy one anyway)
Diaper changes
The gate at the bottom of the stairs (still)
When you take ANYthing away from him
When mommy leaves the room
Hats and shoes (refuses to keep either on. It's time for summer)
Having his picture taken
23 Days until my itty bitty boy turns ONE. I hope by then he enjoys the camera again;)

Really...these photo sessions never work out that great for me.
Month Nine...not much has changed.

3 comments:
Such a crazy, fun life! He is such a cutie!:)
Oh my gosh! This was too cute! I just love your commentary! Hilarious! He's cuter than ever! Happy 11th month!!
I'm dying at your love/hate list for baby Sam. Isn't it funny how that third baby gets away with everything. A has had way more than her fair share.. she's tried way more than the others ever did. And car seat.. we are in the same boat! It's funny because we haven't even thought about it until recently and we're like duh, she's almost 13 months. Girl's probably ready to see the world! LOL
Post a Comment