This past week I was able to go into the girl's dance classes and observe what they have been learning. I love when the teachers offer this to parents. Luckily, this dance school also has a window where we can watch every week, but I try not to stare as it becomes distracting to the dancers. There is just something about being in the room and hearing the tap shoes clicking on the floor and the quietness of the ballet shoes pointe. Or listening to the teachers speak in french ballet terms.
I can't wait to watch them both on stage in June at the big recital!
I can't wait to watch them both on stage in June at the big recital!
Madeline
Ella
Ella is in the front to the right of the teacher-Ballet
Ella-tap (don't ask me what I was doing flipping the video. SORRY!)
Madeline's Ballet Class-2nd to last in line
Practicing her recital dance-3rd from the right
1 comment:
I just love these photos so much! I am living vicariously through these ballerinas! Seriously, the cutest!
Post a Comment