March 31, 2014

Happy 5 years to Me & Mine!

This month marks five whole years that I have been blogging. I remember the day I decided to start a blog. I knew Tom was leaving for a year in Korea and I would be on my own with Ella. It was the beginning of "Me & E" and our adventures together while daddy was gone.  I love that it has turned into a true keepsake for my children. I love that our family and friends can watch our three babies grow up from so far away. I may not have as much time as I did in 2009 to write exactly everything I would like to, but I am glad I keep up with it. I just hope one day my children will appreciate these "books" of their childhood, and the photos I took of them...because their mama treasures it all.

To celebrate my blogiversary, a look back at 5 posts that stick out in my head:

Post 1-China

Post 2-Ella Singing

Post 3-Grateful

Post 4-Madeline's Birth

Post 5-Riley

Thank you to all of my Me & Mine readers for FIVE awesome years of watching our family grow. I truly appreciate you following us in this beautiful journey called life:)


1 comment:

dcy said...

I for one am so happy that you started your blog and then actually continued writing about your life! If you didn't, I'm afraid I would only be able to imagine what you are all doing in between the two or three visits that we manage to make during the year! I appreciate all your hard work in making it possible for friends and family that live so far away to be able to be a part of your lives! xoxo