March 30, 2014

Happy Birthday to my OAO

My One and Only, Tom! He celebrated the big 33rd birthday this month and I swear he gets better looking with age. It's truly not fair. We didn't plan a huge day for him because he was at school all day and he celebrated pretty hard the weekend prior with his best guy friends in Nashville, but we did bake him cupcakes with homemade frosting and I cooked him the dinner of his choice and splurged on a few presents for him:) He deserves it. He works hard for us and even though he can buy whatever he wants (and does!) I still like to surprise him every now and then. I think he loved it all and appreciated the quiet relaxing night at home with his family. I know next year at this time we will be going through another deployment and we will all long for a birthday celebration like this one.

Happy birthday, babe! Love you lots:)
Daddy's girls

 The girls were staring lovingly at that cupcake.
 Ack.I had my camera on manual and I really shouldn't do that. Nothing comes out clear. Ha!





No comments: