March 10, 2014

Future goalie?


I took this picture at the rink where Tom plays hockey. Today was the last day the rink will be open until October so after his hockey practice was over, we joined him for open skate. When I say 'we' I mean the girls skated with their dad and I watched with Sam on the sidelines. We are the outcasts in the family who do not own ice skates:/ Although some man at the rink told me they do sell skates Sam's size,  I am not putting my ten month old on the ice just yet. 

The girls had a great time and they're really learning to glide along the ice, but they definitely are a bit bruised from falling over and over again. They did smile a ton though and were sad to leave the rink. I guess that's the sign of it being a successful time! 



"Just let me out there. I got this."
 Just walking around like he owns the place.

2 comments:

Natassja said...

Oh my stars!!! Could he be any CUTER??? He's the face of baby North Face!!

dcy said...

That Sam is one cute little kid! I can't believe he is walking so well already - and the pic of the girls skating and holding hands.... priceless!!! xoxo