In other words: How we spent the day celebrating my amazing friend Jen's birthday! Definitely a total Newport day! We started off at Thames Glass where we all blew our own glass ornament. So much fun and a great souvenir. They even etched our names on the ornaments. Then we went to Castle Hill Inn for some drinks on the lawn. After, we headed to watch a Polo match...the term "watch" should be used very loosely here. I think I watched the match for about thirty seconds. I was way too busy chit chatting;) As a matter of fact, I still couldn't tell you much about Polo. But I knocked it off my New England bucket list!
It was a perfect day. Hope you had a memorable birthday, Jen!
Wendy doing her thing!
Birthday girl!
So pretty!
Polo!
Stomping divots. Sorta.
Navy. Army. Marines. Wives:)
Me and Megan! (My future Fort Bragg buddy!)
I really enjoy posing with beer.
My love. Isn't he so handsome? *swoon*
He did a lot of stomping.
The aftermath at dinner!
I wish I could take these chicks with me to NC! However, ALL of them will be headed to Tampa so at least our paths will cross again!
No comments:
Post a Comment