June 15, 2014

Recital time!

Ella and Madeline had their dance recital this month. Year three for Ella. Year one for Madeline. Three different dance schools in three years. They both were adorable on stage. Each in their own manner. Our oldest, concentrating hard on remembering the steps and doing each one to her best ability. The rare smile put my heart at ease...she was having fun! Our middle baby, up there on stage, waving to us, totally loving every minute of the spotlight and dancing with her bestie, Claire. She may have forgotten a step...or five, but she was twirling, tapping her toes and making the audience giggle.

Dance life is a long season. It doesn't end after a few months like soccer or t-ball does. It's 10 straight months of the year. They work hard for that end of the year recital. I'm proud of my girls for sticking to it and giving it their best. (However, I will gladly accept short sport seasons if that's what they'd rather do). Watching them on stage or doing anything they love, always makes me teary-eyed. I'm a total sap, but gosh I just love them so much.







I didn't have the best seat for the first show, but Ella is 4th from the left or right in the center. This was her favorite dance and I screwed up and forgot to video it during the second show:(
                   
 My friend Jen caught some of it in the second show. 
                   

 Ella jumping high;)
 Love watching her on stage!! She amazes me. She is so shy in person...and to get up there in front of an audience...I couldn't do it!

 Madeline's ballet dance. Absolutely the most adorable thing ever!


                    




Claire!



 Tap dance! Ella is 4th from the left or center! This song is so cute!
                    


 


 My ballerina


Ella's ballet performance. She was #6 to pop up. This song makes me cry every time I hear it!
                       


Finale!
Thank you All-Star Dance Academy for another amazing year of dance! 
This girl...melts my heart with that smile!

 Love me some Kelley family!






 My dancing queens!


 Pro photos!


No comments: