June 18, 2014

Father's Day!

Sometimes Tom is almost too laid-back. I wish he would be more assertive with how he would like to spend his birthdays or Father's Days (when he's actually around for them!) This Father's Day was no different. He said "I don't care what we do..." Well I took that and ran with it and all of a sudden Father's Day became exactly how I would like to spend the day. Just repeat Mother's Day. But add a trip to IKEA in there. See? I told you he was laid-back.

So coffee, IKEA, a trip to the beach, and then get this...he wanted fish tacos for dinner and cooked it himself, too. (I do not try to compete with his amazing fish tacos). But seriously? Maybe next year he will say exactly how he wants to spend HIS day, or we could end up at the mani/pedi place and shoe shopping;)

We love you, babe. You are one heck of a father. Thank you so much for working your little tail off to give us the life we have. We know your days are long and tiring, and you do it all for us. We appreciate it...and you. Our little babes are so lucky to have you as their dad!


We met up with CeCe's family at Gooseberry! 




 This was an unintentional unfortunate photo of Sam. 

 And yes, I was terrified with her up there. BUT the helicopter mom in me had to let go a little bit.



 Mmmmmmm mango.

 LOVE this pic of Ella and her bestie CeCe!
 He's such a boy. Such an explorer. Everywhere. All of the time.

 And look! We found Ella and CeCe's classmate Madelyn!


No comments: