June 6, 2014

June Days

Just a touch of June...
Walking the hood to collect shells and sea glass in the evening. 


Our clovers are blooming (it was just a pot of "dirt" from Aunt Lorraine!)
His giggle!
 Afternoon snuggles
 I wish I could hold him all day when he's sleeping
 Madeline is in this dress a lot. Ha! 
 Clovers bloomed flowers!
 Some nights I let this happen. 
 We can't possibly have a playdate/sea glass hunt without wine!
 Visiting the Charles W. Morgan. It's the oldest merchant vessel and last American whaleship, and it was docked at Fort Adams.

 Just hanging out in the courtyard!
 Field Day at Ella's school!
 I don't even know and I didn't ask.
 I realized when I opened this half&half that it was my last bottle from the milkman. *insert big tears*
 There are no rules in the house clearly. 
 Can't even take his cuteness!
 Donuts in the park
 She has the best bed head ever.
 And last a field trip! Ella's class went to the zoo! (This actually happened last month, but she took another field trip to the aquarium this month, but I don't have pictures from it...boo). Thank you Wendy for being the best chaperone ever and for taking these great pics!





 Acting like flamingos! 
We went to a really fun birthday party for Miss Zoe at a stable. The kids LOVED riding the horses, and I loved that I was able to spend time with just my Ella while Sam and Madeline stayed home with daddy.






Claire
 
Ryan

 The birthday girl!

 Jen, Ryan and Claire:) Sweet Ryan was the only boy invited to the party...such a stud! 
 Besties.


No comments: