1. Eat healthier. Since I have been feeling better, I have been eating more junk. Going through 2 boxes of fruit roll-ups, a bag of Doritos, a bag of pretzels, a box of Nilla wafers, a box of Sweet-tarts and a box of those frozen Super Pretzels with cheese is unacceptable. And that's just in 5 days. We won't list the amount of frozen ice pops I've consumed. It's almost embarrassing. (I won't go crazy and throw the Double-Stuffed Oreos I just bought away either). Oh I did eat a pint of strawberries though and a bag of grapes!
2. Write my husband a love letter. It's been too long since he's received one.
3. Start and finish Ella's first year album. (such a procrastinator).
4. Go on a babymoon before the second baby comes in July. All I'm looking for is one night with my husband sans Ella.
5. Have a HUGE garage sale in the Spring when Tom comes home. Whatever doesn't sell, gets donated. I'm one of those people who says I will bring it to the Salvation Army and then never does.
6. Read 25 books. I would say more, but with a new baby coming in the summer, I doubt I will have the time.
7. Call my friends and family more. I am a huge slacker in this dept. But for some reason I don't think they would enjoy talking to me with Ella screaming for me to get off the phone. We'll see.
8. Drink more water. Sounds silly, but I know I don't drink enough. My mom let me know this while I was visiting;)
9. Pay more attention to my dog. She doesn't get the love that she used to.
10. Once Tom gets home in April, never use a screwdriver, drill, plunger, lawn mower, edger again:) But let him know constantly how much I appreciate him.
1 comment:
I love this! I might have to steal this idea! Now I just have to think of 10 things! LOL I also need to start and finish Makayla's 1 year album to bad we can't sit and scrap book like we used to :(
Post a Comment