January 20, 2010

Last few days in FL

I'm finally getting around to posting our last few days of pictures in FL. This might sound crazy for me, but I barely had out my camera. I have so many beautiful shots in my head of my dad playing with Ella and my mom reading to her and Granny P building "hard" puzzles with her...and I didn't take a single picture of it. Real bummer, but next time I will be sure to take more so Ella has plenty of photos with her family.

New Year's Eve at Granny P's house...coloring with Grampy Larry.
We kept her up so late, but she finally passed out 5 minutes before the ball dropped. On the phone with Tom of course!
Ella at the small zoo. Her two grandmas took her there and to lunch. She had a blast! And I was able to rest that day:) She spent the night prior at Granny P's house and apparently no one wanted to take care of her wild hair!
Yes, my child does love Michael Jackson.
Word on the street is, these geese were mighty mean and chased Ella all around (behind the fence of course!)
Lovin' life!
Little monkey

Our last night in town we had a few friends come over for some food and drinks and lots of fun! Here I am with my HANDSOME Godson Aidan. I mean seriously...how stinkin' cute is he??
And the best part is...he LOVES me! Look at that smile!

Bridget (Aidan's mama) with Ella...beautiful blondies:)
Ella convincing Grampy Larry to play castle with her.
Party time.
We really had a great visit. It was nice to get a few breaks from being a mom 24/7 and to have my dad cook for me (he's the best cook in the world). I appreciated it a LOT. Ella is at the age now where she remembers everyone she meets. It's fun to look at the pictures or videos we took from the trip and have her name all of our family members. You may be far from us, but always close in our hearts and minds. (Awwwwww!)

No comments: