I just started feeling well enough on Sunday mornings to head back to church. I didn't think any of my fellow church goers would like me to get sick near them so I stayed home during my bout with the lovely morning sickness. If there is one day of the week that has been my favorite since Tom has been away, it has to be Sundays. It's the only day that feels a little different from the rest. This past Sunday was Ella's first trip to church without a diaper on. (We are in the middle of potty training) I prayed very hard she wouldn't have an accident all over the pew. God listened. She did great and as her little reward we went to Starbucks (I told her it was a reward, but really I just wanted a hot cup of tea and piece of lemon pound cake). The guy at Starbucks made Ella her very own vanilla milk so she thought she was absolutely awesome by that point of the day. I love the little outings we share just the two of us. I know when Tom gets back it will be the three of us and then soon after...the FOUR of us. Oh and Ella stayed dry the whole time. Ahhh the proud moments of potty training. Here's a little peek at our morning...
Ella likes to read her Tag books...lazy parenting b/c the pen reads for her. Keeps her occupied though!

Doesn't every family have a photo shoot before church?

She's striking a pose.

She finds the camera lady to be quite boring.

I just thought her outfit was super cute.

At Starbucks with her big girl milk.
3 comments:
She is so precious! I love the outfit also...the bow goes perfect. I am glad to see she is wearing them!!!! And congrats on the no peeing in the pew!! that is a plus
I LOVE her expression in the second pic! Priceless! Congrats on the potty training. Our girls are so big!
So cute! Congrats on the potty training! At least by the time the new baby is here she may be all set and you will only have one in diapers. Love her outfit too!
Post a Comment