January 15, 2010

Playdates galore!

For those of you who don't know, it was a real trend among my group of friends back home in FL to have babies in Fall 2007. It makes me a little sad that Ella will never be that close with the group as they have playdates all the time back home, but we certainly enjoyed our time with them while we could. Each child has SUCH a different personality and I have to say my friend Kim's daughter, Ally, is one of the funniest toddlers I have ever encountered. You can literally have a conversation with her like she's an adult. All of the kids are adorable and I miss them and their mamas more than they'll ever know. We can't wait for the playdate in April! Hopefully the mamas who couldn't make it (yes there are more but they all had new babies in December including Kasie who had twin boys) will be able to make it to the next one. To view all of the pics (sorry I didn't always have my camera at every playdate) click here.
Playdate at Sheryl's House
Miss Ally with Jaimie

Ella hoarding toys again.
My sweet Godson, Aidan
Aidan with his mama Bridget
Kim & Ally, Sheryl & Makayla, Me & E, Alicia with Hayli & Taylor,
and Bridget with Aidan & Ethan


Makayla really is enjoying this:)
Playdate at Bridget's House
Did Ella actually eat any of the cream cheese off her bagel? Or is it all on her shirt? And apparently she's hoarding the cell phones now.
Beautiful Ally
Ethan has the coolest room! It's huge and really reminds me of Toys R Us. The kids were kept busy the whole time with his array of toys! Our friends Steph, Ellen, Mary and Christy stopped by as well to get a feel of how crazy these playdates can be!
Ethan and Ella (Ella totally digs Ethan)..what...his shirt says so!
Nicole and Miss Katrina... I love her because she has the MOST adorable cheeks that you could kiss all day just like Ella has!
A fight between Ally and Ella. No surprise there. But check out how everyone just laughs. And of course I'm taking photos.
Ally trying to explain herself to Stephanie
Ella found Ethan's tickle me gloves and wouldn't take them off!
Group shot!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

OMG, all those babies, how they have grown into beautiful and handsome toddlers! You all are wonderful mamas! It's great to watch them grow up and interact with each other!

Caroline said...

Ella is such a cutie! I love her bows!

The Vest Family said...

What fun we had! We really wish you lived here so you would be apart of the monthly fun:)