
I had quite a few recs to read The Shack. I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. Without giving away the entire plot, I will tell you it's a novel about a father, his worst nightmare (one of mine as well) and his unbelievable journey to find happiness and God's love. I didn't expect to like this book as much I did. If you have ever suffered a heartache, the loss of a loved one, or any other life changing event where you blame God (as I have many, many times before unfortunately) this book will bring a new light to your life. Go ahead...give it a try. I would love to hear opinions if you do read it or have read it. It's the center of huge controversy right now, but I believe that's because religious nuts get involved. People have to remember this a work of fiction about God's Love, not to be taken literally, but figuratively. http://www.theshackbook.com/
PS Tom... that's book #6 for 2010 so far. 18 to go;)
No comments:
Post a Comment