
My Mother-in-law decided to take up oil painting after she decided she doesn't do enough for herself. It's her way to achieve a little peace and happiness. She works so hard with her job, has raised five beautiful children and after a stressful last year she was ready to start her New Year off on the right foot. This is her first painting and I just had to share it. I think it's absolutely incredible. Tom and I want her to paint us one of Charleston...maybe of the Battery or Rainbow Row? Just a subtle hint.
3 comments:
She's amazing. She needs to sell them. I need one too....for my bedroom. I need to get with her for a price:)
This is so beautiful! I am so impressed, and glad she is doing something for herself she deserves it!
This is beautiful. She is very talented!
Post a Comment