January 11, 2010

The BEST Korean Souvenir...ever.

We have some very exciting news to share with you all! We are expecting baby #2 July 14, 2010! That's right...we got "lucky" in Korea, huh? Ok that was a little crass, but we did. I found out the day I came back from our Korean adventure. My friend Michelle put it in my head that I could be pregnant so I went to the store and bought a cheap test. I saw the one line right away so I assumed it was negative, but looked again and yup there was a plus sign. (At this point I was going on 30+ hours of traveling and wasn't sure if I was seeing things straight.) I went back to the store and took another test in the morning and sure enough it pretty much screamed PREGNANT at me. I did the happiest of all happy dances (it was 4 am...that 15 hour time difference was a pain) and I told Ella she was going to be a big sister! I took a little video to tell Tom the news and of course he was in denial, but once it sank in, he was positively thrilled! I am finally feeling better after 7 straight weeks of morning/all day sickness. I guess it's a little better than the 10.5 weeks of being sick with Ella. But between battling morning sickness, taking care of a wild two year old, and dealing with real colds/sicknesses, the past two months have been the most challenging so far as a mom. It's all worth it though.

Here's the video of how we told Daddy the big news. Remember it's 4 am and Ella wasn't too into the camera first thing in the morning:)

No comments: