May 27, 2013

Babysitting.

Never ever let your almost three-year old babysit. Not even for a minute while you load the dishwasher.

I love that big sister Ella at least took some pictures of the shenanigans going on. Now that kid takes after me. Take pictures first. Then deal with the aftermath.

He fell asleep while we played games so I put him in his swing to get some dishes done. 
There's the guilty party sneaking in for more...I'm starting to see the overstimulation beginning
And BAM! Sam is not happy with having 822 toys crushing his small body. 
However, Madeline informed me that he likes allll of those toys so "it's ok, mama!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE, Have you ever thought in writing a book?

Anonymous said...

By the way this is Marbel but anonymous was the only way the comment was post. Your blog is so entertaining is like reading a book

Natassja said...

I can't stop giggling about this... :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Awww! That last picture is too cute!