May 20, 2013

The Pacifier

Every time Sam cries, we try to soothe him. (Obviously) The last resort is the pacifier. Not because I am against pacifiers. I am all about them. But usually we can never find one of the twenty pacifiers we own for him. I mean seriously, how do they all end up underneath furniture in places that I just can't reach?

Madeline, bless her sweet heart, is such a great helper with the baby. 

She starts off easy. "Sam, here's your paci. Shhhhhhhh. Shhhhhhh"
Such determination on her face, huh? 
Totally satisfied with herself as Sam seems to have shut up. Finally. I don't think he had much of a choice;)

4 comments:

Party of Three said...

I love their little faces!

dcy said...

OMG Madeline's face is just so expressive & precious!

Anonymous said...

i just love reading your blog. i cant believe how tiny sam is. your girls are so cute. they make me smile. love you xoxo

Anonymous said...

that was me xoxo ajc