Such sweet baby brother lovin'! Ella and Madeline met Sam the day after he was born. It was a little late for them to come visit at the hospital the night he was born, but my mom did show them his picture and they both kissed him goodnight. She also said they screamed in delight when they heard the news of his arrival. They had been counting down the days forever. (and I am sure it seemed like
forever in their minds!)
They donned their adorable Big Sister shirts made by my awesome sorority sister,
Leah and walked into the hospital room. A bit timid, almost tip toeing, but with huge smiles on their faces. These girls were the proudest big sisters. It beamed from the bottom of their toes to the excitement in their big brown eyes. When they took turns holding him, my heart felt like it could burst from all the love it felt (or the thought of one of them dropping him!).
Looking at my three babies together, I felt fortunate. I felt more than blessed. And I felt like my little world just got a whole lot more colorful.
 |
| I love this picture of my mom meeting Sam. The tears in her eyes say it all. |
 |
Our family of FIVE:) Love Madeline's face in this one |
 |
| Ella stayed at the hospital all day. From 9-4 until she had to leave for dance. She couldn't get enough of Sam! |
 |
| Just hanging out on the hospital bed with his sisters! |
3 comments:
Love the new posts. How I miss all those babies of yours! I still have tears in my eyes. Can't wait to see everyone in June. xoxox
love your blog. your girls are getting so big and so beautiful. sam is perfect. handsome like his daddy. xoxo ajc
Such cute pictures! The girls look thrilled with their baby brother!
Post a Comment