...This kid loves the tub. Bath time for him would be equivalent to a day at the spa for me. (Not that I have ever experienced that, but I am sure it is pretty darn fabulous.) With both girls, their first full bath was a screaming nightmare! I thought for sure we were in the middle of an exorcism with the way they screamed as the water touched them. Not my boy! He was in heaven. And so was I. Let's just say the third week was a difficult one with lots of crying so a silent bath was just what we ALL wanted and needed.
 |
| They really adore him |
 |
| Shark bite! |
2 comments:
So cute! He is getting bigger.. :) Baby A enjoys her baths, but for the longest it seems like it was a screaming battle to get out. LOL. She has finally decided getting out isn't the end of the world nor is it her last bath!
So cute!! I can't believe how tiny he is!! :)
Post a Comment