I'm playing catch-up with this post. The second week with Sam was great. We had his newborn photo shoot. We visited Daddy's office so Sam could meet all of the wonderful people who showered him with so much love. He had his two week appointment where we found out he made it back to his birthweight at a whopping 6 lbs 2 oz. The doctor and I had a quick giggle at him being on the 3rd percentile. 3rd! 97% of babies his age are bigger than him. He's so tiny.
Life returned back to pre-Sam during that week, too. Tom went back to work after having his ten days of paternity leave. I had to start bringing Ella to dance again (I loved when Tom was taking her!), we took trips to the park and the grocery store. It's amazing how fast you need to be back on your feet again with three kids. There is no true resting period unfortunately.
All in all, the first two weeks of his life were a breeze. Now, the third week of Sam...whew. I'll have to save that one for another post.
| Visiting Daddy's office...and even though he's on leave, he still had a "little work to do" |
| Yay! We finally have a real life baby doll. |
| My first "baby" |
| What tiiiiimmmme is it? |
| Indoor picnic lunch in a tent |
| I truly savor these moments with him. |
| He looks so tiny in Tom's arms! |
| Fudgescicles on the porch! |
| He's literally as big as Madeline's American Girl baby doll. |
| At his 2 week appointment |
| I had to include this picture so you could see how big the newborn diapers are on him. |
| And he's out. Totally milk drunk. |
| I feel like he could be throwing out a gang sign here. |
| Madeline was Rapunzel for the day |
| "I think it's safest if I sleep with one eye open" |
| Asleep at the park in the Moby. He loves this thing. |
| Daddy came home for lunch:) |
2 comments:
lol lol lol "I think it's best to sleep with one eye open"!
It looks like everyone is in love. He is so tiny and cute!
Post a Comment