August 27, 2013

Pirate Party in NY

 July 21
My beautiful cousin Kristina threw her adorable son Mikey the most awesome Pirate First Birthday party ever! I'm so glad we were able to make it to NY to visit (I actually caught some of Mikey's first steps on camera!!) and to enjoy the festivities. My NY family knows how to party...even if it is for a one year old! The day was filled with a pirate dress up station, a giant pirate boat slide, little pirate pools, amazing food, cakes, and drinks, and the night ended with Mikey's very own fireworks show. He is one lucky little boy! I feel blessed to live only a few hours away from family for the first time in nearly nine years and we are definitely taking advantage of it!
Ready for the drive to CT to take the ferry to NY!

 Can't have Sam getting any sun rays! Or breathing.
 She has some of her favorite things right there..iPad, cookie...and grandma:)

My girl found a four leaf clover. Lucky.

 Let the party begin!
 Raise the pirate flag!
 Kid's heaven! 
 Pirate's Booty
 Dress up table!
 Mikey's Highchair decor...seriously adorable!
 Nom Nom Nom
 Aunt Katie holding Sam...she's so proud bc he's not crying:)
 Happy girls!

 Birthday boy and his mama!
 Ahoy Matey!
 Aunt Bunny and her Sam
 Making use of the dress up table
 Sometimes I wonder...
 Me and my Aunt Jeanne:)
 Pirate Pinata time!

 Our birthday gift to Mikey...his own police car! 
 My awesome cousin Mishy

 Aunt Kim with Sam
 Caroline and Rory, my sweet cousins
 My cousin Sabrina with Sam (he puked all over her right before this pic and she still loved him!)

1 comment:

Natassja said...

So cute! We are planning a pirate party for Jack's birthday in December! I love all those little pirate ship pools! :)