December 15, 2013

Day Date

When I found out Elf was playing at the Jane Pickens theater, our local movie house (for free with a canned good donation) I jumped on the chance to take the girls to see it. I absolutely love that funny movie and the girls do, too! I have been wanting an excuse to go to this historic theater and to have girly time with my babes. It was a win-win. I guess it's been a really long time since it was just me with Ella and Madeline because they were overly excited to spend some quality time with me minus Sam in my arms. Babies tend to take up a lot of a mom's time, and unfortunately, I am guilty of showing him more of my attention.

But I loved every minute of Madeline on my lap during the movie (she fell asleep there at the very end) and spoiling them with candy and popcorn and soda. I'll admit it was kind of nice to be baby-free, too;)


2 comments:

dcy said...

OMG they really look so excited! Love seeing them that happy and I just love Maddies hat! How cute is that!!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So fun!!