We took the kids downtown to the outdoor ice skating rink to test out their new skates from Granny P. I *think* they had fun. They told us they had fun. Madeline, of course, hurt herself at the very end with a good fall, but she said she would try again next time. Both girls fell a few times, but kept getting back up so I took that as a good sign. I appreciate their effort;)
Tom said as soon as Sam can walk we will have him fitted for skates so he can get him ready for ice hockey. Not so sure they make skates that small...Can you even imagine a little one year old playing hockey? The thought makes me giggle.
Tom said as soon as Sam can walk we will have him fitted for skates so he can get him ready for ice hockey. Not so sure they make skates that small...Can you even imagine a little one year old playing hockey? The thought makes me giggle.
Just a snippet!
No comments:
Post a Comment