December 10, 2013

Seven Month Sam

This is a little late, but Sam turned seven months on the 23rd. Ok so this is really late.

He's a total busy body and all over our house. He's crawling, climbing stairs, pulling up, cruising furniture, letting go from the coffee table to the couch. I can hardly believe it.

He loves to eat. Minus apples. He wasn't a fan of the sauce. He loves bananas...mashed or cut up little pieces. Although he hasn't quite mastered the whole picking up food thing yet, and 50% of the pieces end up on him. He's working on his talking. He started babbling "dadadada" the other day.

You can tell he really loves his sisters. Madeline makes him belly laugh daily, and his sweet face lights up when I tell him it's time to pick Ella up from the bus stop.

He is a total mama's boy and if I am in the room, he wants me and only me. Tom doesn't stand a chance.

He slept the longest he ever has before just last night. 8:30-7:15. Yes, I count every minute. I know it was a fluke, but I will take it! He's been a true bear when it comes to naps, and not the kind of hibernating, sleepy bear I want him to be. More like a roaring, angry black bear in a baby crib (can you imagine that? Exactly.) Other than that, our Sam really is an awesome baby. Completely chill. Sweet. Cuddly. A lot like a teddy bear;)

Happy 7...errr...7.5 months, Sam! Mama is crazy about you. Or just plain crazy. Both, really.



2 comments:

Natassja said...

Love that little teddy bear! :)

dcy said...

He is so stinking cute! At times I see the girls face in him, but then I will see just Tom. He is such a mixture!! xoxo