I had an ultrasound this week to make sure my placenta had moved. Apparently, I had a low lying placenta which means I wouldn't be able to deliver naturally because the placenta was too close to my cervix. I figure this baby boy should remember all of the stress he caused for his mama so that's the only reason I am blogging about this. I am happy that I got to see him again though:) And everything is JUST fine with my placenta. It has moved out of the way. Baby boy you are no longer using it as a pillow. You were also head down at my ultrasound appointment and two days later, you flipped back to transverse. I pray you are not this stubborn when you make your way into this world and you make it easy on me. I'm probably asking for too much there. Either way, I am hoping by my next appointment in March you are head down. Pleaseandthankyou.
And if there was ever a doubt that we are having a boy, check this shot out:
And if there was ever a doubt that we are having a boy, check this shot out:
Tom is a proud papa already.
No comments:
Post a Comment