I don't know how January came and went and I forgot to post about the little happenings in our lives. I am really envious of my other blogger mom friends who post almost daily. I used to be like that. Maybe I will be like that once we move and live in a more interesting place. But for now, I am sure there are only so many pictures of my kids eating cookies, playing at the park or hanging out at home that you can handle. ;) I just finished uploading some more photos of January that I had taken, but forgot to include on here. To summarize:
| Ella's hand family. But not our family. She drew my best friend Bridget's family. |
| Usually sleep is peaceful for these two, but I happened to check on them and they looked a mess! |
| Nesting. Tons of nesting. And early spring cleaning. Apparently this was clean out the girl's closet day. |
| Now this is a peaceful sleep. Right on mama. It's rare, but I always relish it when it happens. |
| 28ish weeks here? |
| The girls were missing their Uncle Bud who always made them S'mores when they lived at home. I decided we would make our own:) |
| And it's a messy, messy treat. So messy. |
| The girls love eating those Cuties (clementines) and they decided to decorate my belly with a face from the peels. |
| Tom put up with going to an endless amount of stores to begin the clothes shopping for our sweet boy. I never knew I would love shopping for a boy as much as I did! |
| Ella wanted to take everything out of the bags and "set it up" to take a picture. |
| Ella said this is our family portrait. Including her baby brother. Boys on one side, girls on the other. |
| She has had a slight obsession with drawing Disney Characters lately! |
| Oh dress up again! She called herself the Princess Witch (that's Ella's old witch Halloween costume from when she was 2.) |
| Just wanted to end with a sisterly love picture. They melt my heart! |
No comments:
Post a Comment