This morning Ella asked to play with the plastic glasses that we have way up in the cabinet that I forgot we even had in the house. (Don't worry Mom. I didn't stretch too much for them. I used a stool.) Anyway, after a few minutes she calls me into the playroom and there's an audience set up. It's 8 o'clock in the morning and Ella has her dolls and stuffed animals drinking wine. Her exact words "What? They all wanted a drink before the dance recital started." I replied with "Ella, this is not ok. You shouldn't have wine until at least 5pm. Make it lemonade next time, alright?" I definitely laughed though looking around the room to see Doc McStuffins and the Lalaloopsy dolls enjoying their vino. I bet it's the most fun those dolls have ever had.
2 comments:
That's too funny!
Haha, what has she been picking up on over there? ;) jk. that is so funny!
Post a Comment