February 26, 2013

Artistic Ella

There isn't a day that goes by where Ella isn't drawing or crafting something up. Thought I'd share her latest projects. Just for reference...she does this all on her own. I love that she comes up with these ideas in her head and makes them happen. I actually got yelled at the other day because we were running low on glue.
I found an awesome drawing site from Pinterest. I showed Ella the animals and she tested a few out. 
My cat is on the right (Ella colored it in) and hers is on the left. Pretty sad cat on my part.
She constructed Ariel and Flounder.
And her very own puppet. You can't see the bottom (Ella took this pic) but you can put your hand in it. When she first said she wanted to make a puppet I said I would give her a sock, but she said she will just use paper. In my non-creative mind, I was thinking "how the heck will she pull that off?" But needless to say, she made an elephant puppet. 

1 comment:

dcy said...

That girl is amazing!! Love her Ariel and the puppet is priceless - can't believe she made that herself! She needs to be in 2nd grade already!!! (proud gma I just can't hold back these compliments - but I really really mean ever word!)