You all know how much I love posting photos of the girls when they are asleep. Like I have said before...it could be one of my favorite times of the day. But especially night time sleep photos. When I check on them before I fall asleep and see them all snuggled in, I think to myself "So sweet...hope you stay in there all night!" Haha no, really. What I really think is "I'm blessed, but damn I am tired." Or if it was a really good day I think "I love those angels of mine."
But with this picture of Madeline my first thought was "I need a pillow pet." She had the right idea for how a pregnant lady should sleep! So secretly after they fall asleep at night I have been stealing...errrr borrowing their pillow pets. For the first time in months I think I slept for 6 hours straight. I didn't even budge. Who needs one of those expensive pregnancy pillows??? Not me. :)
But with this picture of Madeline my first thought was "I need a pillow pet." She had the right idea for how a pregnant lady should sleep! So secretly after they fall asleep at night I have been stealing...errrr borrowing their pillow pets. For the first time in months I think I slept for 6 hours straight. I didn't even budge. Who needs one of those expensive pregnancy pillows??? Not me. :)
1 comment:
I'm right there with ya mama.. so cute!
Post a Comment