February 15, 2013

Angry Birds

No, not the game Angry Birds. But the part of our day where I took the girls to go feed the ducks at the local park and it was like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's famous movie The Birds. To be honest, I don't really enjoy feeding any animals and I definitely forgot to let my girls know that geese can be mean and they bite. Insert Madeline into the picture. Poor girl went right up to a fat goose and it snapped her little fingers. The look of shock and fear on Madeline's face will always be unforgettable to me. I wasn't sure if she was going to punch the goose in it's face or cry. She chose punching the goose. Just kidding. She cried. Bawled. You would've thought the goose ran off with her hand in it's mouth.

I thought she might be scarred for life from this experience, but needless to say she asked the next day to go back and feed them again. Maybe she's seeking revenge.
The bread carrier. 







Walking with our neighbor Louisa to feed the ducks

Lining up for food





No comments: