February 20, 2014

Let it Snowwwww...

Let it snowwwwww. (Sung to the sound of Frozen's Let it Go)...

Over ittttt.

Actually, it's beautiful. I want it to snow more. But the ice kills me. I can't tell you the number of times I have almost fallen. I have always managed to catch myself, but it still hurts. Our driveway was lined with piles of ice right where I load Sam into the car. I definitely slipped and went under the car, but luckily caught myself on the open door somehow...although I swear I pulled a muscle. Ha!

The day Tom came home from Hawaii another storm hit. Literally minutes after he walked through the door the snow started falling and continued all day. I was overjoyed that he was home and I wouldn't have to shovel any of it. But what a way to welcome him home after 80+ degree temperatures over there. Paybacks can be ugly;)
Fresh faced to the world! Sledding with no makeup...don't judge!
 We literally ate snow on our way down the hill. Had to take a selfie of it;)
 Sweet sisters. Love when they get along.
 Me and my girls...plus an extra cute snow bunny, Claire!



 Zero editing done to these iPhone pictures. Look at that incredible sky. So blessed to live in this amazing area!
 They were all pretending to be Elsa from Frozen and making it snow!
 Love this shot!
Mr. Travis throwing a snowball...starting trouble!
 My amazing middle child. Adore her smile!

 Wish Madeline could take credit, but this is Travis's snow angel! He grew up in IN so he's pretty much an expert!
 Ella in the pink...she looks so tiny.

 What daddy and Sam did while I took the girls sledding! He was recovering from jet lag;)
Don't worry. He earned that snooze!
 Can someone tell me when she grew up? 

 Making daddy do all the work for the snow slide. Which I totally pictured to be more of an Olympic style bobsled track, but ehhhh it worked.
The result.
 
 Some sledding videos for your enjoyment...especially my friends and family in FL;) 

Madeline sledding...could have been a very ugly ending.
Ella and Claire

Me and Claire...eating snow. Gotta keep those feet up!
Ella...headfirst!

No comments: