February 8, 2014

Welcome our niece, Juliette Rose

We are over the moon excited for Tom's sister to have her first baby. Miss Juliette arrived on February 6th and she is simply beautiful. Her tiny features are just perfect and her mama and daddy are adjusting to parenthood with total ease. I am impressed!

She joins this wildly awesome family full of little cousins who adore her already and an auntie who absolutely can't wait to meet her! Now if only this busy mama could escape for a weekend in FL without my kids or husband noticing...

Juliette is on the left and Madeline on the right. I know it's not all about us with this post, but don't these two resemble each other?? 
My precious niece. Gorgeous like her mama!
 Tom and I were asked to be her godparents. This is the package that arrived for us. So creative! I wouldn't expect less from Monica though! Tom thoroughly enjoyed his scotch in his Uncle Tom glass, and my bracelet is my favorite new accessory (my first Alex and Ani!)

No comments: