February 21, 2014

Snowy Beach Photo Op

This idea in my head to take pictures of the girls in the snow at the beach turned out to be a really bad one. Not only did Madeline jump into a snow drift that was taller than her the second we got out of the car, but there wasn't much snow left on the beach to get the pictures I envisioned. I am really wanting one more day of GOOD snow to take them back to get a few cute pictures. Something about a snowy beach...it just looks so beautiful.

I am not kidding when I say the few shots we did get were taken in 1.5 minutes of being out there. Madeline's boots and socks were covered with snow and her feet were freezing so we quickly loaded back up and headed to Starbucks for hot drinks instead.
Before we left the house! All happy and excited!


 Ella has watched me do yoga a lot lately.





 Not at all what I really pictured, but still some loving shots of my girls! 

2 comments:

Natassja said...

These pictures are precious!!! Love them all!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Beautiful pictures, amazing scenery you guys have.