Happy love day! The girls woke up to find giant Hershey's Kisses waiting for them and a whole bunch of extra hugs and kisses from their mama. Sam, too. Minus the chocolate. Although I am pretty sure I saw Madeline sharing a bite...
Tom was still away in Hawaii for this Hallmark holiday, but he managed to send me flowers with a super sweet note. I am not a flowers person, especially not on a holiday like Valentines Day, but I secretly loved it. Too bad we have since discovered I am pretty allergic to stargazer lilies;)

Tom was still away in Hawaii for this Hallmark holiday, but he managed to send me flowers with a super sweet note. I am not a flowers person, especially not on a holiday like Valentines Day, but I secretly loved it. Too bad we have since discovered I am pretty allergic to stargazer lilies;)
Kisses and muffins for breakfast
My sweet Valentine from Ella. She's going to make me breakfast on Saturday. She could barely sleep the night before because she kept saying "I am so excited to give you the Valentine I made for you!" How lucky am I?
This face. So obsessed with him!
Some pics from our very unprofessional photo shoot.
Peek-A-Boo
Three out of four of my Valentine's:)
1 comment:
Sam is so stinkin' cute!! (so are the girls) I appreciate every picture you post. You have no idea how much I miss them and how I love seeing all these updates! I didn't know you were allergic to anything no less stargazer lilies - what are stargazer lilies anyway?
Post a Comment