Even when it's somewhat chilly outside, I like to get the kids out of the house so Tom can sit in the office and read in peace. I think the weather was in the 40's this day we went to the park, but really, I am very ready for warmer temps and to see the leaves back on the trees. Oh and flip flops. And pedicures. And beach days. And wine playdates on the open fields without snow on the ground.
Sorry...my mind went elsewhere for a second.
Daydreamer.
Can you believe this guy turned 10 months old on the 23rd? I guess I need to get on that monthly tie photo. Hmmmm.
2 comments:
Love that they all play together so well! I can really tell just how tiny Sam is when he is walking next to you! What a little peanut - already wanting to keep up with the girls!!
He is such a hunk and I bet his sisters are all over him! I know A barely gets a chance to breath. LOL
Post a Comment