March 17, 2011

February and Madeline

Here's our growing girl...
Superbowl party...dressed like P Diddy:)
I think I have a monkey on my back!

A dad and his babes.
Look at those chubster legs!

Oh and of course one of Ella throwing her daily fit(s).
Tom's idea of parenting.
Ready to watch the Grammy's.
She loves her sweet potatoes
But not peaches. I must have made them a little too tart for her liking. (Yes Madeline. Your mom took the time to make ALL of your baby food. I didn't do that for Ella. You've got one up on her, ok?)
Learning some baby yoga. She has mastered the downward dog. Tony Horton would be so proud.

2 comments:

black tag diaries said...

oh... looky there... you do have the same area rug! love the p diddy coat... and those little leggings are just too cute:)

The Vest Family said...

P-Diddy was funny! My all time favorite pic so far is the 3rd pic. Loving the leopard print and the cute thighs. Ella having a fit made me feel right at home:)