


Today is Tom's birthday. My handsome, charming, wonderful husband has turned the big 3-0. That's right. I robbed the cradle. I married a man 5.5 months younger than myself. ;) hehe

A little note to the birthday boy...
Thank you for being such an amazing husband, partner, best friend.
Thank you for always being my calm when life gets crazy,
My yes when everything else is no.
My patient half when my nerves get the best of me.
Thank you for working so hard so I am able to spend everyday watching over our girls at home. Your girls, me included, adore you to the ends of the Earth. You have accomplished so much in your first 30 years. I can't wait to continue this adventure and see what the next 30 years have in store for us. We love you, appreciate you and wish you the happiest of all birthdays. Welcome to the "30" club babe. I promise it's not so bad. I am just happy you are finally joining me;)
Love always,
Your OAO

4 comments:
So sweet! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Tom!
And no worries...Larry is 3 years younger than me! I'm totally in the cradle robber club :)
Happy Birthday Tom!!
What a great post! Awwww!
Post a Comment