March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I am loving that Tom made a delicious pot of coffee this morning before he left for work while I was still snoozing away. Very nice to wake up to.
I am loving this Wasabi Popcorn. I am not embarrassed to admit I opened it in the car on the way home from the store and ate half the bag.
I am LOVING this Anthropologie Dress. Yellow and Gray happen to be one of my favorite color schemes.

I am loving this little art project Ella created yesterday. If you can't tell, it's The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
I am loving Sam Adams Cherry Wheat beer. Very yummy!
I am loving this tote from Etsy seller Bayan Hippo. Perfect little beach bag.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Love Cherry Wheat! Mmmmm. And I want some of that wasabi popcorn. I feel my butt getting bigger!

alicia said...

I've never tried the cherry wheat beer before! i need to try that :) yum!

The Vest Family said...

I'm loving that cute dress and tote!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love that dress! xo