My first dream room would have to be a beautiful laundry room. I love that this room has windows. I love that there is counter space and flowers! The colors are perfect, too.

And if you know me, you know my ultimate dream room in my house would be a library. I don't want a stuffy library. I want a comfy, serene one where I could lay on a couch and read all day when I am retired from being a mom. Bwhahahaha. Oh and it has to have a ladder...preferably one that moves like Belle's in Beauty and the Beast.

Come play Top 2 Tuesday at The Undomestic Mama

6 comments:
I would love a laundry room like that!
Swoon. Both gorgeous. I'd kill for bookshelves like that!
Oh that laundry room would be so nice! I don't like my laundry room at all - it has zero space for anything. We had a great laundry room in the house I grew up in with a nice window - I'd love to have that room again!
Both of these are awesome! Cute blog!
stopping by from TOP TWO TUESDAY
please visit my NEW blog on Wordpress.
I am new on wordpress, coming from blogger!
It's such change, and Im having trouble adjusting!
www.itsybitsybrianna.wordpress.com
BRIANNA
That laundry room is gorgeous! It would make doing laundry enjoyable!
Post a Comment